Prevention is an important part of the Kearney Clinic philosophy, and many preventive medicine services should be scheduled according to your doctor’s recommendation. However, we are a family primary care institution, and our scheduling pattern is designed to accommodate the unexpected injury or sudden illness. These acute problems will be cared for on an immediate walk-in basis, with no advance notice necessary.
DIRECT APPOINTMENT LINE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST ONLINE
If you have a Kearney Clinic patient portal account, you can log in and click on Appointment Request.
If you do not have a Kearney Clinic patient portal account, follow these instructions:
1. Click on the Patient Portal link below
2. Once on the Kearney Clinic patient portal page, click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT
3. Fill out the necessary information and create your Kearney Clinic Patient Portal account
4. Once the account has been created, log into the account
5. Click on the Patient Forms link
6. Click on the Patient Information Form
7. Once the Patient Information Form is completed click on Appointment Request
8. Submit your request and one of our appointment schedulers will call or email you (whichever you prefer)
You only need to create the account and complete the Patient Information form once for your account.
Kearney Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon. While individual physician schedules vary, medical care is always available through a regular plan of coverage rotation.
Kearney Urgent Care Hours are Monday through Friday 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sundays 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Our telephone number is (308) 865-2141. In addition to scheduled appointments, we also welcome walk-in patients.
AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS
The physicians in each specialty have a call schedule ensuring coverage of any clinic patient when the office is closed. If you wish to contact a doctor after clinic hours or during holidays, you may dial the physician’s home phone number. Your call will be answered by either the physician called or another Kearney Clinic physician who is available for that specialty.
Kearney Clinic observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.